Bach to Rock aims to provide musical enrichment and education for patients. Every week we hold sessions both at St. Louis Children’s Hospital and at Shriner’s Hospital for Children where we engage patients of all ages in different music related activities. Through music, we hope to provide opportunities to foster confidence, strengthen self-esteem, and to encourage self-expression.
- Provide children with opportunities to engage in music-related activities
- Provide children with resources to learn more about musical techniques, music history, and music performance
- Foster confidence and strengthen self-esteem
- Provide children with musical tools of self expression
- Harness a supportive, interactive, and healthy community between volunteers, hospital staff, and patients