I hope everyone’s week is going well! Below are the updates for the week. As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me or Charlotte.
SU Financial Guide The new SU Financial Guide (SUFG) and Budget Fact Sheet were released on Friday. This is your go to place for all financial guidelines and policies. Additionally, the Business Coordinators have created detailed videos on navigating SU Finance and interacting with your accounts. You can find those videos here.
Category Opt-In FormStudent Union has reopened the funding category opt-in form. If you are interested in moving to a lower category, fill out this form by Wednesday, October 2nd at 11:45pm. Please direct all questions to to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SGLT Make-Up SessionsIf you did not attend the Fall Student Group Leaders Training, you are required to attend one of Student Union’s make-up trainings. The schedule can be found below. Keep in mind that you will still have to complete any required trainings from Campus Life. Any questions can be directed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- September 23 from 4:00-6:00pm in Simon 1
- Thursday, Sept 26 from 4:00-6:00pm in Seigle 006
- Wednesday, October 2 from 6:00-8:00pm in Rebstock 215
Campus Life GPS Trainings
- September 25th: Budgets fro Cat 1 and Cat 2 groups new
- October 2nd: Budgets for newly upgraded groups due
- October 3rd-28th: Budget Committee & Allocation Meetings
- November 1st: Budgets are released
Budget Allocation meeting signups will be released on Saturday. If you have any questions about the budgeting process, please reach out to Arjan Kalra at email@example.com.
Have a great rest of your week!