President & Treasurer Email 3/4/20

Hello All! 
We have finally made it to spring break! I hope you all are able to find some time to relax in the next week. 
I am nearing the end of my term in SU! It has been an honor and a pleasure to have served as your Student Union Vice President of Finance. 
As always, below are the updates for the week. 
Important DatesTentative Budget Release: March 6th Post Allocation Office Hours: March 16th – March 20thLast Day to Use Credit Card: April 21st Last Day to Program: April 26th Last Day to Submit Expense Requests: April 28th
Fall 2020 Budgets Budgets have been released! Please take some time to look at SUFinance to see what your Fall 2020 budget will look like. I know a few of you were confused, so to clarify, we currently have an 88% funding percentage –meaning all groups will funded 88% of what Budget Committee allocated. As always, Financial Leadership is working hard to address this issue.
If you have any questions, additional office hours will be held: 

• Monday, March 16th 4pm-7pm 
  • Wednesday, March 18th 4pm-6pm
  • Friday, March 20th 4pm-6pm

I know some of you dropped by my office hours today to discuss your budgets and I unfortunately was in another meeting. Please feel free to shoot me an email or give me a call. I will also be around during spring break on Thursday and Friday to answer any questions if need be. 

Board of Trustees Undergraduate Representative

If you are interested in applying to be the undergraduate rep, please see the attached document. 

Trending Topics Nomination Form

Fill out this form to nominate a Trending Topics Speaker to be considered for the Trending Topics Survey! This is an incredible opportunity to have a say in the high caliber speakers who will be brought to campus to speak to the student body next school year. This is a great way to showcase your student group’s mission. Each individual student and each SU recognized student group can submit up to 2 nominations. The form will close on TODAY, and then a survey will be released to the student body on April 6th, where final votes will be cast. 

image.png

Best,Ariel