President & Treasurer Email 4/14/20

Hello all,

I hope you all are well! Below are several important updates, so please read!

• Please re-register your group ASAP! The link can be found here, and closes April 17. Re-registering will help ensure your group is not frozen or lacking WUGO / SUFinance / Reserve-A-Space access in the fall. Questions can be directed to Peggy Hermes.
  • SU Finance is now closed while the Business Coordinators continue processing all outstanding requests over the coming weeks. Please be patient as they continue processing your groups’ expense requests as quickly as possible!
  • Student groups who received travel vouchers or credit for cancelled travel should let me or their Business Coordinator know. These vouchers / credit should only be used for student group travel in the future, and cannot be used for personal travel.
  • If you submitted a Carryforward request, I am currently reviewing all requests and will let your President and Treasurer know about the decisions over the next few weeks. If you have any specific questions / concerns, please feel free to reach out to me!
  • Activities Fair registration is now open! Please register your group here. Make sure to click ‘submit’ at the bottom of the page to ensure your registration form is successfully submitted. Questions can be directed to the Activities Committee Chair, Zoë Hancock, at activities@su.wustl.edu.

COVID-19 Resources + Feedback Form

That’s all from me. As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out with anything you need. Stay safe and well!

All the best,

Alexa