Congratulations to you all on nearing the end of classes! There is an important Activities Fair update below, so please read to the end!
- The re-registration deadline has been extended to Friday, April 24. The link can be found here. Re-registering will help ensure your group is not frozen or lacking WUGO / SUFinance / Reserve-A-Space access in the fall. Questions can be directed to Peggy Hermes.
- SUFinance is now closed while the Business Coordinators continue processing all outstanding requests over the coming weeks. Please be patient as they continue processing your groups’ expense requests as quickly as possible!
- Student groups who received travel vouchers or credit for cancelled travel should let me or their Business Coordinator know. These vouchers / credit should only be used for student group travel in the future, and cannot be used for personal travel.
- If you submitted a Carryforward request, I am currently reviewing all requests and will let your President and Treasurer know about the decisions over the next few weeks. Finalized decisions regarding requests will likely be on hold until we see University updates about the fall semester. If you have any specific questions / concerns, please feel free to reach out to me!
Activities Fair Updates:
- We are all hoping that the Activities Fair will continue as planned. With that said, we are establishing alternate ways for students — particularly first-year students — to learn more about student groups / organizations on campus throughout the summer and in August in the event that the Activities Fair is not an option due to the continuation of COVID-19-related restrictions. COMING SOON: Each of you can expect a link from a member of the SU financial leadership team to a folder where you can share media / information about your group; you are also welcome to send this information to email@example.com. This can include interviews/anecdotes from group members, promo videos, performance clips, pictures, brochures, past publications, etc! We will use what you provide for videos for admitted students, social media posts, a potential ~virtual~ Activities Fair, etc, so please send us anything you have!
- Assuming all goes as planned, you can (and should) register your group for the Activities Fair here. Make sure to click ‘submit’ at the bottom of the page to ensure your registration form is successfully submitted. Questions can be directed to the Activities Committee Chair, Zoë Hancock, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 Resources + Feedback Form:
- COVID-19 concerns can be shared through this form.
- Resources can be accessed and offered in this spreadsheet.
- University + SU updates can be found on the SU Website’s COVID-19 Corner.
As always, please feel free to reach out as questions / concerns arise. Best of luck to you all on the end of your classes and final exams, and please stay safe and well.
All the best,