114. Changing Name of Student Group

To apply for a Group Name Change, please submit an application through su.wustl.edu. Click “Resources” and “Group Name Change Request”.

After submitting an application, email the Activities Committee Chair ( ude.l1516354861tsuw.1516354861us@se1516354861itivi1516354861tca1516354861) and the chair will evaluate the request before deciding on whether to approve or decline it. The decision will be emailed to you. The system will be updated a week after you receive the decision via email.