Student Union offers lamination machines in two separate sizes for its student groups to use.
Groups can use these lamination machines to create more durable posters and flyers for both inside and outside use, that also look much more well done and professional.
- There are 2 smaller sized laminators for your standard 8.5″x11″ paper.
- Note: Card stock and thicker paper is recommended for the small laminators to avoid wrinkling.
- There is also 1 larger laminator for any sheet of paper up to 24″ in width.
- Place paper unto tray so that the top edge of the paper just touches the sticky lamination sheets between the two rollers.
- Crank the arm slowly until the page is fully laminated.
- Cut off any extra lamination on edges.